Nursing Work: Responsible Officer: Miss Thanussorn Supawat, Registered Nurse
Accident Insurance Work: Responsible Officer: Miss Wanwipa Sungchai, Nursing Room Officer
Office Hours: 07.30 – 16.30, Monday – Friday
- Provide first aid and drugs/medicine service only for current sickness that can be healed by a first aid kit.
- Provide first aid for an initial accident with minor wounds.
- In case a student is very ill or has had a serious accident, the student’s parent will be informed and the student will be taken to the nearest hospital.
- Cooperate with medical units to provide health check-ups for students of all levels, once a year.
- Provide news and documents about health and various ailments to teachers, students, parents and school staff.
- Provide health advice about illness problems for teachers, students, parents and school staff.
- Coordinate with the homeroom teacher to inform the parent in case it is considered appropriate for the parent to take the student home or that they should know about the student’s condition.
- Coordinate with the Public Health Center to give students vaccines as the Public Health Department has appointed.
- Take care about accident insurance for all students for accidents that happen in the school.