Introducing the TCS Library
Times have changed but Thai Christian School meets students’ needs by increasing the available information resources by having media and appropriate modern technology in an atmosphere for learning.
The library serves all levels of students, teachers, and school staff. Library services include:
- Reading Service: Users can choose to read books, magazines, or newspapers freely in the library. There are various kinds of books in Thai and English such as books to supplement teaching and learning, general knowledge books, novels, short stories, and comic books that readers will find informative and entertaining.
- Borrowing and Returning Books Service.
- iMac Service: For searching for information on the Internet or for other work. There are 12 iMacs for use.
- Board Games: Playing board games is enjoyable, develops memory, and trains how to solve problems as well as making good relationships with friends.
Another outstanding point of the library is the provision of specific service areas:
- Children’s Room (KG–G.2): There are honeycomb-like seats that students can use to read books. It is attractive for students to go to the library.
- Forum Room: For various activities – academic purposes such as meetings and seminars or for entertainment such as the Movie Time activity at lunch where students can develop their English skills from the sound track in English.
- Quiet Room: For users who need a quiet place for homework or other work.