Masks Starting from Term 2 (October 2022)
The Thai Ministry of Education has announced that from 1 October 2022 Covid-19 health measures such as mask wearing and social distancing are no longer required. TCS will cautiously follow this guidance as follows:
All Students (KG – G.12) and Staff at TCS
Masks are normally optional but keep a mask with you:
1. Wearing a mask is optional. Anyone still concerned about Covid-19 is welcome to wear a mask.
2. Everyone must keep a mask at school or in their bag every day in case needed. This can include some large group activities (e.g. Scout, Ethics & BB/GB).
A mask MUST be worn if:
1. The person has any symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose) even if an ATK test is negative.
2. If there is a case of Covid-19 in a classroom, all students in that class will wear masks for 5 days.
3. TCS may require masks if conditions warrant it to protect the health of our students and staff.
Covid-19 Testing Starting from October 2022
1. Tests are only required if showing mild symptoms or for risk of Covid-19 from close contact.
2. Quarantine is still needed for high risk (living with an infected person) and for positive cases.
NOTE: Take extra care to protect other people if you have any symptoms or have had close contact: be careful about wearing a mask and cleaning your hands.